Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: firewall-wizards Digest, Vol 25, Issue 2

From: "Boni Bruno" <bbruno () dsw net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:06:05 -0700

I do not know about a Cisco Security Manager clone, but have you looked
PCONSOLE, you can get it free at:
http://www.ka.sara.nl/home/walter//pconsole/

Since your using SSH anyways, your can use pconsole to simultaneously
connect to say 10 ASA's, type what you need to, and submit the changes.
10 is just an arbitrary number, it's a really nice Linux tool.  As long
as your comfortable with Linux, this may be a nice way to go.  It not
only addresses ASA firewalls, you can use it to connect to switches,
routers, Unix systems, etc.  It can save you a lot of time...

Regards,

boni bruno

3. Cisco Security Manager clone? (Mike Davis)

Message: 3