Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: accessing SMTP server via the translated address

From: "Kevin Horvath" <kevin.horvath () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:19:24 -0500

Look into DNS doctoring with the static command and dns keyword.
Since, from what I understand, you are trying to access an internal IP
by its public DNS name then you will have to do this or split your DNS
(one for internal resolution and one for external).  In the previous
trains of code this was done with the alias command.  Hope this helps.

Kevin