Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: OT? New compromise.

From: "Mark" <firewalladmin () bellsouth net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:35:25 -0400

Hi guys, it's just me lurking (always lurking, rarely posting). Anyway, one
can tell this forum is a lot of *nix and Cisco guys.

The built in WinXP utility netstat has had the -o and -b options for years
now. The former will show you the owning process id associated with a
connection and the latter will list the executable involved. Used to be you
had to use fport by sysinternals, but not any more.

Take care,
Mark