Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Reporting Server

From: "Linder, Erik" <Erik.Linder () riksgalden se>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:56:18 +0200

Take a look at ASDIC (www.ping.se).
It has an unique method of collecting, storing and presenting IP-data.
It handles high volumes of input. You can do seaches, anomaly detection,
text or graphics reports. It's very fast!

./Erik
Usual disclaimer:
This is my personal oppinion bla bla bla...
I have no relations with Ping Research other than using the product
ASDIC at my work.