Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Reporting Server

From: <John.Crissup () us millwardbrown com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:23:36 -0500

 We're using Activeworx Security Center (http://www.activeworx.com/).
Works well for us and much cheaper than many of it's competitors for the
features we were looking for.  Great support.  The DB uses MySQL for the
DB.  You can push your syslog entries into the DB using a *nix script,
or use a collector running on a Windows box.  However, I believe the
user interface is only available for Windows (haven't checked lately).

--
John