Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PIX: immediately applying access rules to established connections

From: Tim Shea <tim () tshea net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:06:58 -0500

'clear xlate' only applies to nat'ed connections - try "clear conn" ...

On Jun 15, 2006, at 11:23 AM, Julian M D wrote:

clear xlate

-it will close down all current connections - beware

On 6/15/06, Vahid Pazirandeh <vpaziran () yahoo com> wrote:
Hi all,

I noticed that after I made some changes to my access-lists with a
PIX 7.1(2),
the rules only applied to new connections being made.  The
connections that
were already established (like tcp sessions) were unfortunately
not affected.

How can I affect all currently established connections with my new
access-list
rules?  Is there a "clear" command that'll do the trick?

Thanks for reading. :-)

-Vahid