Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

PIX: immediately applying access rules to established connections

From: Vahid Pazirandeh <vpaziran () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:01:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I noticed that after I made some changes to my access-lists with a PIX 7.1(2),
the rules only applied to new connections being made.  The connections that
were already established (like tcp sessions) were unfortunately not affected.

How can I affect all currently established connections with my new access-list
rules?  Is there a "clear" command that'll do the trick?

Thanks for reading. :-)

-Vahid