Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Pix VPN endpoint and split-tunnel

From: "Hughes, Chris" <Chris.Hughes () thalescomminc com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:14:10 -0400

Spoke with TAC on this to confirm.  Turns out (according to TAC) it will
work on 7.x running on Pix515e (memory upgrade required).  It was
suggested that there may be latency introduced by heavy use due to
encryption/decryption but in my case I don't think it is a problem.

Thanks to all for the help, my initial call to TAC told me it would not
work at all.  Glad I came here. :)

Chris