Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Backup Checkpoint Firewall

From: John Adams <jna+dated+1116782708.ff6d25 () retina net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:25:07 -0700 (PDT)

You might want to check out Phoneboy's excellent Firewall-1 site for more details, but what we do is to copy objects.C and our ruleset file from the fw directory to a different machine. You can always recompile the ruleset later if you need to recovert it.

If you want the overall configuration, take a bckup of the whole directory. I believe there's a config.C as well in there.

Phoneboy's site:
http://www.phoneboy.com

-j