Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Cisco acls

From: Andrew Yourtchenko <ayourtch () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:00:09 +0100 (CET)

Hello Luke,

I believe your ramblings are quite coherent, since the IOS also has a similar concept, but a bit different from the PIX:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122s/122snwft/release/122s14/fsaclseq.htm

thanks,
andrew

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Luke Butcher wrote:

Excuse my incoherent ramblings, you can't do access-list editing by line
number on a router, I was thinking of the pix OS.

I return you to your usual programming now.

Luke Butcher
Network/Security Consultant