Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Ok, so now we have a firewall, we're safe, right?

From: Chris Blask <chris () blask org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:17:23 -0400

At 07:46 PM 5/31/2005, Chris Blask wrote:
.d.
[I've been doing this with a series of nieces and nephews for a decade or so now with general success, despite the dreck of superstition, heresay and base falsehoods they otherwise vaguely acquire. "Universe go boom, no-one discernible says 'let there be Helium!', dust clumps up, 1st gen stars=Heavy Metals, 2nd gen stars=Michelangelo. Welcome to Entropy, enjoy your stay." :-]

Yes, "Hydrogen", thank you.

I was going to put "Let there be H!", but at the last minute I thought that might be a bit vague and misinterpretable, so I changed it to "Helium" by mistake because I started chanting the periodic table in my head at the same time and by the time my fingers started moving I was meaning to type "Hydrogen" but I'd moved on to "Helium" in my head and just unconsciously...

See, I really do know this stuff, just when yer typing fast...

I *am* a smart per...

Well, I tie my own shoes, anyway!

;-]

-chris