Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Citrix vs OWA

From: Victor Williams <vbwilliams () neb rr com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:32:50 -0500

Do the assessment, or have someone do it for you- then provide them with
the "if we do this, there's a risk of that" stuff in writing- then they
get to choose if they want to take the same risk as "everybody else."

FWIW, I'd do one-time tokens for OWA *or* Citrix just to make sure that
the user's responsibility is upheld.

I second that. I'd do everything Paul said...bring in a 3rd party to the risk assessment who is seemingly neutral.

The one-time token thing has also gotten a LOT less expensive in up-front dollars to implement. BUT, do the risk assessment FIRST.