Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Once again..appliance firewall input requested

From: "Adrian Grigorof" <adi () grigorof com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:07:22 -0500

Another vote for Pix here... Never had one problem with them (since 2000). I
develop firewall log analyzers and I worked with many brands of firewalls:
Netscreen, ISA, Checkpoint, Raptor/SEF/SGS, SonicWall and many others but
Pix is by far my favorite. Many times you can find them on eBay at bargain
prices... but even new, they are still cheap in comparison with other
firewalls in their class.

Regards,

Adrian Grigorof
www.firegen.com