Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Linux Firewall Distributions

From: <firewalladmin () bellsouth net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:13:02 -0400

I have used a Linux GUI firewall called Firestarter. It works okay, is very simple and sets up in no time. It's not an
industrial strength, application level firewall but is a simple packet filter with basic logging. For home or SOHO use
you can't get any easier. I have also heard good things about Smoothwall, but never used it myself.

Mark