Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Pass-through VPN

From: "Roberts, Shawn" <Shawn.Roberts () ualberta ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:19:00 -0600

This is a site to site VPN with one termination box inside out firewall and
the other on the outside of the firewall (where the traffic comes from).
Both of these boxes are out of our hands and we just have to ensure when the
firewall goes in the traffic still keeps going through.  The VPN does not
terminate on the PIX at all, just need the traffic to go untouched through
it.

I was planning on:

access-list 131 permit udp x.x.x.x host X.X.X.X eq isakmp
access-list 131 permit esp x.x.x.x host X.X.X.X
access-list 131 permit ahp x.x.x.x host X.X.X.X

Just hoping this is correct.  Thanks again