Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: [Administrivia] Additional Moderator

From: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr <gwen () reptiles org>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:27:24 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Paul Robertson wrote:
TruSecure owns both the list and the trademark to the list.  As of
November 1st, I'm no longer employed by the company, so Sam will be able
to represent the company should that become necessary.  Sam's not new to
the list, though he's mostly lurked, he's done so for several years.

I'm sorry to hear that TruSecure was silly enough to let somebody of
your experience and capability slip through their fingers - but it's
certain to be a gain to some other company!

It is good to know that firewall-wizards won't be facing a bugtraq
situation - at least in the near future.

cheers!