Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: CIsco PIX vulnerable to TCP RST DOS attacks

From: "Shimon Silberschlag" <shimons () bll co il>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 18:05:38 +0200

Apparently, Checkpoint can and did:

"By upgrading to Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 R55 HFA-03 or newer, customers
are able to protect their entire network from this vulnerability; thus
providing additional time and security until other systems and software can
be patched."

http://www.checkpoint.com/techsupport/alerts/tcp_dos.html

Shimon Silberschlag

+972-3-9351572