Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 comes in the game

From: Michael Brown <topo2 () pacbell net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 23:53:09 -0700

Sorry if 2x posted.
802.1x is also fine with FreeRADIUS, I've used personlly on Linux/*BSD
with Linux/*BSD/Win2k.XP clients, wired or wl.

On Tue, 4 May 2004 09:51:01 -0500
"Victor Williams" <vbwilliams () essvote net> wrote:

Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 server does 802.1x auth fine.  We use to handle
wireless access as well as port access on certain switches in the network.

Victor Williams