Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: (no subject)

From: "Crissup, John (MBNP is)" <John.Crissup () us millwardbrown com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:31:25 -0600

  I prefer SL4NT.  It can be found at http://www.netal.com/

  It's got a *ton* of features in it.  I have it set to email me if it sees
specific strings or regular expressions.  In additions, if it sees a certain
number of PING packets which exceeds a threshold I set in a specific amount
of time, then I have it email me also.  This was invaluable during the
Welchia outbreaks with remote users dialing in.  I also like it's ability to
send output to a telnet viewer so I can watch specific data scroll past in
real time as I troubleshoot a problem.