Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Multiple world connections into PIX

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:31:49 -0600

And therein lies the problem: routes are global.
The capability for multiple routes is there for redundancy only, it seems.
I was thinking that once the session is built the PIX would be smart enough
to use the same interface for return traffic.  So far I've been
dissapointed.

I guess IOS firewall would be a better choice for this situation, but the
investment has already been made.

- Lee