Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: RE: Router Internet Monitoring

From: "Brian Recore" <brecore () mindsync net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:43:40 -0700

On the pix you can suppress different types of messages to you won't see
them in the log.  You do it by the specific message number at the beginning
of the log message.  I have down it for one or two messages but I would
think much more than that would be to administrative.  It could also defeat
the whole purpose of logging because you suppress the messages for
everything not just per interface (I am pretty sure).