Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Cisco PIX506 problem minxing VPN and NAT

From: "Hart, Kevin" <KHart () helixtechnology com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:07:45 -0400

I don't use the PDM very much either. But the other day I fired it up and it
wouldn't let
me look at my config because the same ACL was in use by a Crypto Map and Nat
statement.
For someone who unfamiliar with the PIX they might have thought there was an
error
despite the fact that it works perfectly fine.

Regards,
Kevin