Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: (no subject)

From: "Lagula, Cecil" <clagula () taylorbean com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:26:45 -0400

Are you connecting to a Cisco VPN Concentrator?  Try turning on the
IPSec-NAT using TCP and set the ports for 10000, 10001, 10002 up to
10010.  That might help.  You will also have to set your Cisco client to
use Transparent Tunneling--Use IPSec over TCP and use different ports
for each client.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.

Cecil