Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: "DeMoss, Scott" <sdemoss () doble com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:54:24 -0400

I happened apon your e-mail address while searching for an answer to a VPN problem I am having...   So, I am sending a
question in hopes that you are the Genie in the bottle that I have been looking for.

I run my VPN through a Cisco Client to my main office.  It worked fine going through enternet 300 and then through a
Netopia Cayman 3546 ADSL router.  I put the router in place to access the VPN through two computers.  I get the
internet with both computers but I get kicked off the VPN at one computer when I try to log on at the other?   But it
works fine while I am on.   So, can I not log on from two locations, even though I have internet from both locations?
Or is there something else I need to do?  I was told that the router was the answer.....  so far it is not.  I am on
DSL, if it makes a difference.    Any reply would be great.....   even "get lost" :)

But the cure would be great?

Thanks,

Scott

Scott A. De Moss