Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Soap - Was RPCs over HTTPS through the firewall

From: "Behm, Jeffrey L." <BehmJL () bvsg com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 09:30:46 -0500

Fyodor posted this in an nmap list...it shows Microsoft has really
gotten serious about security...

Oh, and it looks like the Microsoft "Trustworthy Computing" initiative
has made progress!  They now have the toughest password requirements in
the industry:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q276304