Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

PIX Questions.

From: "George J. Jahchan, Eng." <Firewall-Wizards () Compucenter org>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:49:56 +0200

I need to limit the maximum number of simultaneous inbound connections to a
server through a PIX 515 (6.22). I did not select it, but that is what I
have to work with. Is it possible to limit the number of inbound connections
it will allow as follows:

Maximum number of simultaneous connections from all IP addresses to a
host/port combo in DMZ.

Maximum number of simultaneous connections from the same IP address to a
host/port combo in DMZ.

I know the Lucent Brick allows the first item and NetFilter/IPtables (with
some P-O-M patches) allows both limitations. How about the PIX?
TIA