Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Home Environment Cisco

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:45:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 31 May 2003, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:

Every couple years I seem to hit 'R' to reply when I mean to hit 'r'
to reply. That comment was really not aimed at the whole list. :)
Thanks, moderator, for giving me the rope I needed to hang myself. :)

You're more than welcome- figured I'd give you some incentive ;)  Plus you
did it again :)

Besides, someone other than Brian has to complain about the moderation at
some point!

After sifting through 30 Korean spams and 60 mails from people in Nigeria,
20 from online pharmacies and a couple dozen others, I'm starting to get
happy when I find something I can approve.

Paul