Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: websiite log transfers from exposed to internal nets:

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:00:26 -0400 (EDT)

Folks,

Ahh, I see some error to  my ways already, we can  actually elimiate the
need for rsync if we indeed do licesne up and sshd on the outside and pull
via scpp from the inside.  So, the rest of my prior request for info
remains minus this one aspect I was proposing.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!