Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Blocking Kazaa

From: TSimons () Delphi-Tech com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:44:03 -0400

How about blocking it on the client side.   ...apparently your users can
install it so they should also have the rights to remove it....

Insert this into your login script:

   for /F "tokens=*" %%i in ('dir c:\kazaa.exe /b /s') do del %%i

To see what this does, try the following:
   for /F "tokens=*" %%i in ('dir c:\notepad.exe /b /s') do echo del %%i

this will echo out the command.

~Todd