Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: firewall design (was: RE: terminal services )

From: m p <sumirati () yahoo de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:28:31 +0100 (CET)

 --- "Gonzalez, Albert" <albert.gonzalez () eds com> schrieb: > I'm sorry, if
people had a clue, i wouldn't have a paycheck.  yea it comes
at a cost
and im probably going to get flamed for it, but i have bills to pay.

Cheers!
Alberto Gonzalez

As anybody can guess from your mail address your are working as an external /
consultant the most of your time.

My last job was too helping a world wide known vendor to implemnt / upgrade
their security framework. They had enough clue - but to little manpower.

The bank I do now work for has the manpower - but not the clue. _And_ they are
not interesseted in learning anything.

The first is ok - but the later not.

Yes, it payes my flat, food, hobies and me partying. But if people which have
the title "Senior Security Architect" don't know the basic - they are in the
wrong buisness. Even if they pay me to fix their flaws.

</rant>

Marc