Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: firewall design (was: RE: terminal services )

From: "Gonzalez, Albert" <albert.gonzalez () eds com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:07:41 -0500

I'm sorry, if people had a clue, i wouldn't have a paycheck.  yea it comes
at a cost
and im probably going to get flamed for it, but i have bills to pay.

Cheers!
Alberto Gonzalez

Anyone who designs a firewall should block all traffic - and build up then
list of "good" traffic.

Anyone not doing this should not say to much about "I didn't knew it." It
shows
that he/she/it does not know enough to do his/her job right.

If they had Microsoft SQL Server running and didn't know the port it opens
-
well as I said before - if they don't have a clue, they are working in the
wrong buisness.

Just my 2 euro-cent.

Marc