Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: ISA to PIX VPN connection

From: "H. Morrow Long" <morrow.long () yale edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:27:59 -0500

Hoang, Binh P,,DMDCWEST wrote:
If you can get the Cisco PIX to do L2TP over IPSec for site-to-site traffic,
then yes. Otherwise, no.

Note that the CISCO PIX can do PPTP as well,
although that would normally be used for remote
node PC to PIX configurations rather than
Firewall to Firewall (e.g. LAN to LAN) tunnelling.

Morrow

What PIX model do you have? Check PIX documentation for L2TP over IPSec
support.
Regards,
Binh