Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: RE: PIX Version 6.1.3

From: "Strydom, Willie" <WStrydom () fnb co za>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:04:45 +0200

I sent it to two test boxen I use with LAN failover. (was 6.2.2)
Rebooted them, and both came up as Primary. After about 3 hours over the
phone, (our Lab is not on-site) downing one then the other and various
configs I told the support guys to down the secondary box. I'll be going
there this week with my hyperterm to see what's up.

I see there is no command reference on it yet. I tried here..
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_comma
nd_references_books_list.html

maybe LAN failover works differently on 6.3 than 6.2?

Cheers