Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: CERT vulnerability note VU# 539363

From: "Ofir Arkin" <ofir () sys-security com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:59:42 +0200

Interesting that CERT found time to publish this kind of advisory...

Interesting that for other, more damaging, vulnerabilities they don't
have time or either drag it forever sending information to only a
handful of selected vendors while not informing other.

But this is me ranting about stuff...

The issue discussed in their advisory is a well known fact for years.
What's next?...

Ofir Arkin [ofir () sys-security com]
Founder
The Sys-Security Group
http://www.sys-security.com
PGP CC2C BE53 12C6 C9F2 87B1 B8C6 0DFA CF2D D360 43FA