Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

source search;

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 05:49:50 -0400 (EDT)

I'm looking for some old souce code for a tool I use and have for years,
from strings output:

IMON - the ICMPv4 monitor V 0.9 (C) 1999/2000 by Stealth.
Under the GPL. So you use it at your own risk! '-h' for help...
Check out http://www.kalug.lug.net/stealth or /coding for newest version.
                    GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
                       Version 2, June 1991

the http sites no longer serving.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!