Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

[firewall-wizards] Action Encrypt and NG FP3

From: Johannes Markström <jomar () lysator liu se>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:41:38 +0100 (MET)

Hello

I have an NG FP3 installation and I have a question about some of the
actions in the rules.

I used to have an NG FP1 installation and in that I could right-click on
the action value and choose "Encrypt" or "Client Encrypt". I need them in
my current FP3 installation but they are not available in the list. When i
right-click on the action now I have only "accept", "drop", "reject",
"User Auth", "Client Auth" and "Session Auth". Where do I find "Encrypt"
and "Client Encrypt"?

Im running the server on solaris 8 and the client on windows 2k.

Thank You.

//Johannes