Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Re: Link from DMZ to Internal Apps

From: "Ames, Neil" <NAmes () anteon com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:45:14 -0500

Dear Uri,
        I don't want to read a marketing pitch for every question that comes
up on the list, though I would appreciate a personal e-mail if you have a
solution that applies to something that I post.  The "urging" in the list
policy is, "Commercial postings are discouraged unless they are of high
technical content. I.e.: it is OK to post a description of a product or how
a product could help solve a problem. It is NOT OK to follow up to postings
saying "buy our thing! it does that!"  I have too much to read, and Whale
Communications has been pitching a lot lately, so I would appreciate some
mercy.

Thank you,

Fritz Ames