Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: recent disclosure debates

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:03:24 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, R. DuFresne wrote:

[This is purely my personal perspective on this issue, and isn't intended
to be the postition of TruSecure.  I originally wrote my thoughts up on
the events back when the disclosure happened, there's enough blame to go
around- and I think it's been hashed enough, so I won't post my rant
unless there's specific things that need addressed, but I'd like to
comment on some of the things here...]

This posting was pretty enlightening on the issue:

I beg to differ...