Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: VPN concentrators

From: Patrick Darden <darden () armc org>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:52:06 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, what you describe is only slightly different from what I
describe.  I can't really think of any differences, except that yours may
cost less but possibly provide less performance....

--
--Patrick Darden                Internetworking Manager
--                              706.475.3312    darden () armc org