Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: SSL and negotiated key strength

From: Graeme Rider <Graeme.Rider () colesmyer com au>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 07:52:40 +1000

are you using the intermediate certificate as well as the CA's cert.   This
int.cert is required for the SGC to work....
by the way, if you find what is preventing the global cert from working on
apache can you please tell me so l can get ours to work...
regards
graeme rider
technical security analyst
colesmyer