Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Personal Firewalls

From: "Robert Driscoll" <driscoll_r () primesource com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:27:04 -0800

Has anyone had a chance to check out a product called CyberArmor from
InfoExpress?
We are currently looking into this product, its centrally managed, and has
customizeable
rulesets that are automatically downloadable. There are a few things I'm not
quite certain
about, for example its ability to customize based on user. In the few days I
have played with
it, it doesn't seem to be very flexible that way. It does have mechanisms to
test the clients
connection (Corporate LAN, Remote Access, VPN, Internet)

If anyone is using this product or has evaluated it I would appreciate
hearing their experience.

Robert Driscoll