Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Problem accessing Cisco TFTP Server

From: Carson Gaspar <carson () taltos org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 05:08:27 -0800

--On Wednesday, March 14, 2001 5:23 PM +0000 Alister <alister () bango net> wrote:

I'm currently having grief using the CISCO TFTP server with a PIX 515
Firewall. The server is installed behind the firewall, on a win2000 box. A
directory is setup on the server for the config files. The TFTP server is
entered into the Firewall. However when I run a 'write net :' I receive an
'unspecified error'

I'm not convinced the TFTP server is installed correctly or that I'm
missing some permissions.

Any help would be appreciated.

- Can you ping the tftp server?
- Can another host on the same subnet as the tftp server tftp files?

--
Carson Gaspar - carson () taltos org
Queen trapped in a butch body