Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: need advice on a NAT issue.

From: <hesselsp () ashaman dhs org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:52:06 -0500 (EST)

I do have a limit to the number of ports I can filter.  Zero.  I can not
be filtering ANYTHING, all I am using this for is NAT.

According to the engineers at stonesoft, they do share state.

I am at my wits end here.  I can't beleive that their isn't a NAT product
that will provide high availability.(or should I say fault tolerant, which
is more like what I want.)