Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Traffic Mapping/Throughput Tools

From: Gareth Batchelor <gareth () demon net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:41:05 +0000

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 07:49:42AM -0500, bparis () sorrentolactalis com wrote:

Folks, Awhile back I wandered across a website that seemed to be a freeware
project for traffic mapping & throughput. The output was HTML charts and
graphs and would show you KB/s through routers, firewalls, etc...

Now that we've installed videoconferencing at one of our remote sites and
are experiencing _congestion_ I find myself in need of this tool (and silly
me didn't bookmark the site) and was wondering if anyone on the list knows
of this site and can kindly point me in the right direction.

You may have been looking at one of these tools:

http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/index.html
http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg.html

Regards,
Gareth