Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: NetMeeting with NAT

From: "Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)" <fabio () telemail it>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:17:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

i made some test on interoperation of Cisco IOS CBAC "ip inspect h323"
using NetMeeting with Gatekeeper and Gateway for VoIp infrastructure.

The result it's :

Connection initializzated from internal network to outside world work
fine, and CBAC rewrite correctly the payload of the packet, and make
properly dynamic access-list.

Call setup from Outside world to internal network ( with static mapping,
and 1720/tcp and 1719/tcp Open) don't work in part...
The Nat subsystem rewrite the payload and Remote gateway and peer work but
dynamic permission are not opened.
Result? for inbound conneciont i have to allow incoming tcp/udp connection
gt 1023 .

naif