Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: ICMP on a firewall

From: "Appel, John" <John.Appel () cendant com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:36:02 -0400

There was a thread on this topic last year on this list.  There was a very
nice summary post somewhere along the way that had a very good set of
criteria for building your router ACL.  Try doing a search in the archive.
Sorry I don't have the reference - different employer & computer since then.
8-)

John

John Appel, CISSP
Security Lead Analyst
Cendant Corporation
1-410-771-8959
john.appel () cendant com

The information in this electronic mail message is solely the opinion of the
author and not that of Cendant Corporation, and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee(s).  Access to this Internet
electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.