Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: personal firewalls

From: "Steve Riley (MCS)" <steriley () microsoft com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:25:47 -0800

I've used both BID and ZA. I like ZA's outbound protection, and supposedly
Zone Labs will be adding a logging feature to ZA soon.

Steve Riley
Microsoft Telecommunications Consulting in Denver, Colorado
   e-mail: mailto:steriley () microsoft com
   call/page: +1 303 521-4129 (cellular)
   SMS: mailto:3035214129 () messaging sprintpcs com (100 characters)
   For MS Internet info see http://www.microsoft.com/isn/
Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in
the correct screw.