Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Linux firewall options

From: "Moore, James" <James.Moore () MSFC NASA GOV>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:50:40 -0600

You may want to check the archives for this list... there has been a
considerable amount of discussion related to this recently. FWIW, follwing
are some resources that were of interest to me:

A book: "Building Linux and OpenBSD Firewalls", by Sonnenreich and Yates

Drawbridge firewall developed at TAMU (my alma mater, so it must be good!)
http://net.tamu.edu/drawbridge/index.html

IP Filter: http://cheops.anu.edu.au/~avalon/ip-filter.html

Hope this helps.

Jim Moore
256.461.4381

----------- PGP PUBLIC KEY FINGERPRINT ------------
1D9C 3AC3 34E6 EEDF 22B9  7886 7797 6908 048F 049B