Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Firewalls - ITSEC Rating?

From: "Lemon, Henry L." <LemonHL () aristechchem com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:01:05 -0500

What is Common Criteria EAL4 Certification and should we care?  How does it
fit in with ITSEC and ICSA?  Does any of this matter really?

Henry Lemon             mailto:LemonHL () aristechchem com
Aristech Chemical Corporation c=US;a=MCI;p=Aristech;s=Lemon;g=Henry
phone:  412-433-7835
fax:    412-467-2001