Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Repeat snooping

From: "Hans W. Rosen" <rosen () monmouth com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:51:53 -0500

I sent you a message this morning about UNAUTHERIZED snooping activity performed by you and here at 17.30 hrs you do it
again. If I don't accept your stupid Conducent AdGateway cooky my harddrive activity light blinks constantly.
That I call a severe case of Interference and breech of Privacy.  You can be shure that I will do something about it.
You created the problem and I expect you to tell me  how to get rid of that cooky without hinderring the performance of
my computer. Now it is time to come out of the 'firewall' ; we have a big  problem here.
I hope to hear from you because this is serious.
           Hans W. Rosen